Public-Sector Content Made Simple
I help public sector organizations enhance their reputations with translations that drive your mission to improve community health and well-being.
I always translate with your audience in mind and adapt the text to their needs. This means they can easily understand your information and—most importantly—take action with that information.
The result? Happier and more involved people who live in a better community.
You are the best at what you do
My public-sector translations always reflect your expertise and reputation.
I help your audience quickly and clearly understand the vital information you provide in a level of language that makes the most sense to them.
I make your translated website content and newsletters compelling so that the public sees your organization as a leading authority in your field. I also give your content a modern voice so that people feel connected to your organization.
I keep things simple and concise
I have a plain language approach and use consistent terms to avoid confusion.
My goal is to make your content an effective tool to raise awareness around your mission, educate people about issues that affect their health and well-being, advocate for social change, and improve people’s lives.
I make every word in your document carry its own weight so that your readers aren’t distracted.
The translation process has never been so easy
My documents are punchy and honed, leaving you feeling relieved at the ease of the document revision process.
- Agence de santé et de services sociaux de Montréal
- CISSS de Laval
- CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
- CIUSSS de l’Est-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
- Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont
- CHU Sainte-Justine
- CRDITED de la Montérégie-Est
- Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- Grace Dart Extended Care Centre
- Institut de Tourisme et d’Hôtellerie du Québec
- Institut de Réadaptation Gingras-Lindsay
- Institut Philippe-Pinel de Montréal
- Institut universitaire de gériatrie du Québec
- Jacques Cartier and Champlain Bridges Incorporated
- MAB-Mackay Rehabilitation Centre
- Montreal Neurological Institute
- McGill University Health Centre
- Montreal West Island Health and Social Services Centre
- Soeurs Grises de Montréal
TESTIMONIAL: Marie france Coutu, Communications Advisor in the Quebec public health sector
“One thing that makes Amy stand out from other freelance translators is her ability to find inconsistencies in the original text. This means that, in addition to her excellent translations, we know that her eagle eye will spot problems that will make both the original and the translated text of high quality.”
Contact me if you need a translator who:
- Understands the language and mission of the public sector.
- Can make your content sound compelling and inviting for your public.
- Can explain difficult concepts to a lay audience.